When I deal with any problem or client case, I always try to imagine two things: how I would handle the situation and how the court is likely to view the matter. In making this assessment, I can draw on a wealth of experience in litigation practice (I spent a long period of my practice at court practically from morning to night) as well as experience as an attorney (more than 30 years of practice). When analyzing a client’s problem, I always consider not only the legal but also the business side of the matter, as well as its human dimension and the practicality of the chosen solution. As a result of this process, I can recommend a solution to the client that is efficient, economical and time acceptable.
- I have been acting in advocacy since 1988, when I graduated from the Faculty of Law in Brno and obtained the degree of Doctor of Law (JUDr.)
- I passed the bar exam in 1990 and became an Attorney
- Since 2006 I have been also practising in Slovakia as settled euro-attorney.
- Italian – communicative level
- English – communicative level
- Russian – passive