I have wanted to do law since I was a child, and I have never considered anything else, probably mainly because the word “justice” has never been an empty concept for me. What characterizes my approach to work? I try to do my best for my clients to help them realise their plans, even if it sometimes means going down a path that has not been explored before, but at the same time I am not afraid to tell my clients my opinion and if I think that something is not a good idea, I consider it my duty to bring it to the client’s attention. From my point of view, it is not about getting the matter done quickly, but about the long-term benefit the client will get from the legal service.
- Masaryk University, Faculty of Law: 2008-2013, I obtained Master’s degree (Mgr.)
- Bar exams: I passed them in 2016 and became an Attorney
- Advanced Master’s state examination: I passed it in 2017 and obtained the degree of Doctor of Law (JUDr.)
- 2009-2013 – Attorney assistant
- 2013-2016 – Attorney trainee
- Since January 2017 – Attorney
I am also involved in training and lecturing activities, especially focusing on corporate training for clients.
- English – fluently
- Italian – communicative level